Welcome to the Network Ethical Hacking course!
This Course subtitles are available with the following languages: English - Spanish - Arabic - Turkish - Russian - French - Chinese - German - Greek - Italian -Portuguese.
Hacking is a science similar to any other science. In this course I am going to show you the basics of hacking which will support you to start by yourself to develop your hacking skills to an advanced level. This course considers you have No prior knowledge in hacking or in Linux operating system, & by the end of it you'll be able to hack systems like great hackers and keep yourself secured like security experts!
To enroll in the course Click here
This course is practical but it will not ignore the theory. We will start with Kali Linux basics, then will try to make you comfortable with Linux environment. Then we will learn how to install the needed software (VirtualBox, Kali Linux, Windows 10) as virtual machines then we will start the hacking adventure.
The course is divided into 5 sections, (Introduction, Pre-Attack Phase, Attack Phase, Post-Attack Phase, and How to Keep Yourself Protected).
In Summary, in this course YOU Will LEARN THE FOLLOWING:
- How to prepare the penetration testing lab.
- How to get comfortable with Kali Linux by getting the important required commands.
- How to use Linux commands & how to interact with the command terminal.
- How to change your system MAC address (Spoof) to stay anonymous.
- How to attack any close wireless network and get all details about it (including target network MAC address, SSID, Encryption Type, ...etc).
- How to get the MAC addresses for all clients connected to the target network without even knowing the password of the target router.
- How to Perform (word list) Attacks to get passwords.
- How to perform fake-authentication attack to target router without even knowing the password of the target network.
- How to perform De-Authentication attacks without even knowing the password of the target network.
- How to perform ARP attack without even knowing the password of the target network.
- How to hack wireless networks to step by step.
- How to get Wi-Fi passwords for WEP , WPA and WPA2.
- How to Sniff Data from the network you hacked.
- How to perform ARP spoofing attack to be the man in the middle MITM to intercept user names and passwords.
- How to know who is connected to the network you hacked.
- How to scan network for more details about connected devices.
- How to intercept network traffic.
- How to use many tools, tricks and techniques to hack networks.
-How to generate your own viruses.
- How to hide your virus in any other file extension (jpg, pdf, docx, xlsx..)
- How to gain access to remote computers.
- How to hack Mic, Camera, and Keyboard keys (Key Logger)..
- Many other cool stuff about network hacking.
- How to keep yourself protected from the above mentioned attacks.
*** You will get 3.5 hours of hacking and hacking techniques ***
*** You will start from 0 to reach a good level of understanding and practical use of Linux and hacking tools ***
This course is created for educational purposes only, all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against systems that I have permission to test.
This course is totally a product of Mohammad Hamza Sheikh and no other organization is associated with it or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANIZATION IS INVOLVED.
To enroll in the course Click here